So you’ve decided to take your interior photography to the next level?
This course features 6 high-quality and concise videos featuring hands-on demonstrations, and more than 10 hours of content to help you achieve quality, consistent images anywhere, anytime.
I go through an exhaustive kit list, including the best cameras, lens, tripods and accessories to allow you to capture the best images, along with an in-depth discussion on all the settings you will need to use on your camera.
I will walk you step-by-step through the process of creating amazing interior images from original concept right through to your editing.
Hi, I’m Jak and i’ve been a professional photographer specialising in interiors for the past 10 years.
Here’s how I can help you:
- Over the past ten years I’ve worked with some huge international brands and I’ve condensed all that I’ve learned into this course.
- Throughout my photography career, I’ve probably made every mistake in the book, so that you don’t have to! This course will help you avoid all the common pitfalls and supercharge how you learn interior photography.
- This course will take you deeper into interior photography than anything else out there, giving you industry insider tips to really improve your interior photography.
What do we cover in the course?
Check out the video below to find out more!
- The best camera for interior photography
- The best lenses for interior photography
- The best tripod for interior photography
- Accessories for interior photography
- Basic camera settings
- The best aperture for interior photography
- Focal length for interior photography
Flash for interior photography
- Flash Settings
- Achieving an Exposure with Flash
- Principles of Light
- Orientation to Modifiers
- Colour and White Balance with Flash
- Shooting tethered
- Growing a social media presence for your interior photography
- Marketing your business
Retouching your interior photography
- Working with layers in photoshop
- Using a Wacom tablet for interior photography